A11y Camp Australia 2019
Date and Time
A11y Camp Australia returns to Sydney in 2019!
A11y Camp is an annual digital accessibility (a11y = accessibility) and inclusion conference where people can share, learn, geek out, and mix with their peers and colleagues.
A11y Camp includes a two-day conference featuring keynote addresses and two streams of presentations by accessibility professionals. It showcases diverse accessibility and inclusion topics from digital design and development through to policy and strategy.
A11y Camp also features two days of workshops before the conference: each a masterclass led by an industry leader. You can attend just the conference, one or more workshops or any combination.
A11y Camp is about creating a digital world with no barriers. It is Australia’s largest event for anyone interested in digital accessibility and inclusive design.
Who is it for?
A11y Camp is for everyone!
- seasoned professionals to those just dipping their toes in the accessibility waters
- people working for government departments, agencies and authorities
- people working solo or as part of team in corporate, commercial or small agency environments
- academics, entrepreneurs and innovators
- designers, UXers, developers, content strategists, product owners and managers
It’s for people whose job it is to know everything there is to know about digital accessibility right through to those who simply want to get a better understanding of just what accessibility is and how they can help to make it happen.
What can attendees expect?
Attendees can expect to:
- Learn from experienced professionals with deep understanding
- Find out about innovative approaches from newer trailblazers
- Explore others’ experiences and share their own
- Develop a greater understanding of accessibility principles
- Understand how to apply digital accessibility techniques
A11y Camp is an unrivalled professional development opportunity for people committed to building a more accessible and inclusive digital world.
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year