2019 ARCIA Industry Gala Dinner
Date and Time
The 2019 ARCIA Industry Gala Dinner will feature:
- Networking over pre-dinner drinks and canapes (starts at 6pm)
- 3-course award-winning dining and drinks package
- Photo booth fun and massage corner
- The Industry Excellence Awards celebrating and recognising the achievement of outstanding individuals in our industry
This event is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate what makes the radio communications industry great with partners, clients, employees and colleagues. Join us for a night of celebration, networking, recognition and enjoyment.
Ticket sales close 19 November. Book now to avoid disappointment!
1) What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Visit the MCEC site to view transport options for this event. If you require a discount car parking ticket, please collect one from the registration staff upon arrival at pre-dinner drinks.
2) What are my accommodation options for this event?
Please visit the MCEC site to view accommodation options for this event.
3) What is the dress code?
Dress code is formal / cocktail wear.
4) I have a question regarding tickets and invoicing. Who do I contact?
Please contact Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event
Date and Time
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Plenary 2
1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006, Australia
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals
Australian Radio Communications Industry Association
ARCIA is the peak national industry body representing the two-way and associated wireless radio communications industry in Australia. ARCIA is a not-for-profit, incorporated Association that seeks to promote issues such as the protection and better utilisation of the radio communications sections of the spectrum. It also works to increase the level of training and expertise of those who are employed in radio communications as well as promote increased public knowledge of the vital role that the radio communications industry plays in Australia's way of life.