2019 Burradise Festival Skate Jam Event at Culburra Beach
Date and Time
Culburra Beach Skate Park
127 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach NSW 2540, Australia
FREE Registrations are now open until sold out for the 2019 Burradise Festival and Skulburra Skate Jam - Scooter Jam Event.
Saturday 11 May
Start: 12pm (noon)
We have free t-shirts and prizes by Folklore Skateboards for each age division plus DJ music and festival vibes happening at the Culburra Beach Skate Park on Prince Edward Avenue (HUB 2).
If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian MUST register for you and accept the terms and conditions outlined in the registration details.
Places are limited in each of the Under 9 years, Under 12 years, Under 16 years and Open Division 17 years and older. There is no guarantee of a place in the skate jam so register now before it is sold out.
By completing this registration form you accept the Terms and Conditions associated with the 2019 Skate Jam Event at the Burradise Festival below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS that APPLY TO YOUR REGISTRATION
1) The PARTICIPANT and or Parent Guardian must disclose any pre-existing medical or other condition that may affect the risk that either the PARTICIPANT or any other person will suffer injury, loss or damage.
2) The PARTICIPANT and or Parent Guardian acknowledges that the ORGANISER relies on information provided by the PARTICIPANT, and the PARTICIPANT states that all such information is accurate and complete.
3) The PARTICIPANT or Parent acknowledges that Skateboarding and Scooter riding can be a dangerous activity. The PARTICIPANT recognises that there are risks specifically associated with the activity. Sudden and unexpected changes in weather, collisions with other riders or obstacles etc.
4) The PARTICIPANT and or Parent Guardian understands Alcohol and Drugs are banned and acknowledges the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol or any mind altering substance before or during a ride, and the PARTICIPANT accepts full responsibility for injury, loss or damage associated with the consumption of alcohol or any other mind altering substance.
5) The PARTICIPANT and or Parent Guardian agrees with the ORGANISER in connection with the ride. In particular, the PARTICIPANT has been advised to wear an approved helmet and safety pads at all times during the ride. They are also provided to participants by the event crew on the day. If a PARTICIPANT fails to comply with the ORGANISER’S rules and/or directions, the PARTICIPANT will not be permitted to ride or to continue to ride, and no prizes allocated.
6) The PARTICIPANT and or Parent Guardian accepts all risks associated with the skateboarding and scooter riding activity, including the possibility or injury, death, loss or damage.
7) The PARTICIPANT and or Parent Guardian agrees to indemnify the ORGANISER against all claims made by any other person against the ORGANISER in respect of any injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the PARTICIPANT’S failure to comply with the ORGANISER’S rules and/or directions.
8) The PARTICIPANT agrees and acknowledges that, to the extent permitted by law, the ORGANISER shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by the PARTICIPANT or by any other person arising from or in connection with the PARTICIPANT’S participation in the ride, whether such injury, loss or damage was caused directly or indirectly by the negligence of the ORGANISER or otherwise, or by the ORGANISER’S servants or agents. The PARTICIPANT hereby releases the ORGANISER from all such claims, and indemnifies the ORGANISER against all claims made by or on behalf of any other person.
9) To the extent permitted by law, the PARTICIPANT acknowledges and agrees that all warranties, covenants and stipulations are hereby excluded.
10) All accidents, injuries, loss or damage must be reported by the PARTICIPANT to the ORGANISER before the PARTICIPANT leaves the venue.
11) If the PARTICIPANT suffers any injury or illness, the PARTICIPANT agrees that the ORGANISER may provide evacuation, first aid and medical treatment at the PARTICIPANT’S expense, and the PARTICIPANT’S acceptance of these terms and conditions constitutes the PARTICIPANT’S consent to such evacuation, first aid and/or medical treatment.
12) I and or the Parent Guardian acknowledge and consent to photographs and electronic images being taken of me during my participation in any Skateboarding and Scooter activities. I acknowledge and agree that such photographs and electronic images are owned by the Love Culburra Beach Festival Incorporated organisation and may use the photographs for promotional or other purposes without my further consent being necessary.
13) The PARTICIPANT/PARENT/GUARDIAN acknowledges that their details will be added into Burradise Festival database to assist with participation statistics and future promotions, events and communications.
14) I understand that the Love Culburra Beach Festival - Burradise Festival Incorporated Association has arranged some limited insurance coverage which may provide me with some protection for loss, damage or injury that I may suffer during my participation in Skateboarding and Scooter activities. However, I acknowledge and accept that insurance taken out by the Love Culburra Beach Festival Inc may not provide part or full indemnity for loss, damage or injury that I may suffer during my participation in the activities, and that I may have to pay the excess if a claim is made on my behalf. I agree that my own insurance arrangements are ultimately my responsibility and I will arrange any additional coverage at my expense after taking into account Love Culburra Beach Festival Inc insurance arrangements and my own circumstances.
By registering you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions above and acknowledge that skateboarders and scooter riders participate at their own risk.
You MUST ensure that if you are under 18 years of age, the parent or guardian must register their children, youth, young adults participating and accept the terms and conditions above.
No registrations are available on the day of the event and are limited to online registrations in each age group and category.
If you have any concerns or questions please email email@example.com or see the us at the registration desk on Saturday 11 May 2019 at 11:45am. The skate jam event will start with youngest through to oldest from 12:15am through to 4:30pm
Thanks, John, Alex, Eamon, Luke and the Culburra Beach Youth Committee