2019 Delta Institute Dog Behaviour Conference
Date and Time
Sat 16th Feb - Sun 17th Feb
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Mercure Sydney International Airport
22 Levey St, Wolli Creek NSW 2205, Australia
Take the Lead - Exploring the Relevance of Dog Emotional Health in Training
The 2019 Delta Institute Dog Behaviour Conference brings Sarah Heath, a specialist in behavioural medicine from the UK to speak exclusively for the Delta Institute.
This conference will provide you with the latest information on emotional health in dogs and how it relates to training and behaviour.
Conference topics include:
- Emotional Motivational Systems and How to Improve Canine Learning
- The Role of the Trainer in Geriatric Care - How to Improve Quality of Life for the Geriatric Dog
- The Importance of Emotional Relaxation and How It Differs from Physical Stillness
- Rehabilitation Training and Emotional and Physical Health in Animals
- The Effects of Emotional Illness on Behavioural Responses
- The Benefit of Teamwork between Veterinary Behaviourists and Rehabilitation Trainers
- Dogs, Cats, and Kids - Positives and Potential Problems and Household Management
This conference is specially tailored for dog trainers, vets and vet nurses and other pet industry professionals.
Follow the Delta Institute on facebook!