Social Impact Showcase
Date and Time
Please join us for a presentation evening on exciting social impact projects from our current team of UNSW students!
Students will present their projects on:
- Developing an impact measurement framework for the Bread and Butter Project, Australia's first social enterprise bakery
- Strategic analysis for the Social Outfit, an ethical fashion brand which employs and trains people from refugee and new migrant communities
- Developing the Social Innovation Fellowship, a new leadership program bringing corporates and NFPs together to tackle social challenges using a human-centred design process
- A new crowdfunding campaign strategy for the Darwin Challenge, a mobile app amplifying the movement towards reduced meat consumption
- A landscape analysis for the Child Development Institute, which operates therapy programs for children with ASD and their families
- The Legal Toolkit for Social Enterprises, a project in partnership with the Centre for Social Finance Law
- An impact report for the Impact Investing Hub, a website created to help connect investors with investment opportunities
We look forward to exploring these topics with you and celebrating the achievements of the trimester together!
The Social Impact Hub team
Date and Time
Social Impact Hub
The Social Impact Hub exists to help change agents maximise their impact. We are a trusted partner for a broad range of bold, forward-thinking organisations who share our vision of a future where people and the planet thrive. Through advice, thought leadership, collaboration, education and the mobilisation of capital we bring together and empower these organisations to transform our local communities and the world.