Active Mums Meet Up Presented By Balanced Bodies Lifestyle Clinic
Date and Time
Young St, Cremorne NSW 2090, Australia
Brought to you by the women's health experts from Balanced Bodies Lifestyle Clinic at Cremorne, the Active Mums meet up will provide the tools for new mums to return to exercise safely, including the following:
- Strong Mums exercise class led by BBLC Exercise Physiologist, Anna-Louise Moule
- Nutrition workshop hosted by BodyFusion Dietitian, Aimee Boldin
- Informative discussion about all things pelvic floor health and the role of physiotherapy in recovery and returning to exercise, led by Jo Murdoch, The Physiotherapy Clinic
- Light refreshments will be provided
- FREE GIFT BAGS (VALUED AT OVER $200) FOR THE FIRST 20 MUMS TO BOOK THEIR TICKETS!
Our hope is that you leave our Active Mums event feeling empowered, confident and more informed about returning to exercise.
The important information:
- The event will begin at 11am with the Strong Mums exercise class, so please arrive 15mins prior to fill out a pre-exercise questionnaire
- Please wear comfortable activewear and bring a towel, exercise mat and water bottle
- Everything else will be provided!
- Bubs are welcome, however please contact us on (02) 8969 6300 or email@example.com if you are bringing your child so that we can make sure we have sufficient resources.
Balanced Bodies Lifestyle Clinic
Balanced Bodies Lifestyle Clinic is an Allied Health Clinic based in Cremorne, Rozelle and Darlinghurst. Our vision is to inspire individuals to achieve their daily dose of movement. We specialise in exercise programs for chronic and complex health conditions, general health and wellbeing, pregnancy and post natal exercise, cancer recovery programs and injury rehabilitation. We offer 1-1 exercises sessions, home programs, wellness coaching and group exercise classes. Our approach is client focused and each program individualised to the person in front of us.