AIMed Breakfast Briefing
Date and Time
AIMed breakfast briefings are for those interested in the biggest paradigm shift in healthcare and medicine: Artificial Intelligence.
This will be the first of a series of briefings designed to connect clinicians and medical-technologists with those leading the transformation. Join the innovators to discuss the realities of day-to-day AI deployment in healthcare.
At the breakfast briefing three Australian clinicians will also present their greatest challenges that can be solved by AI and other innovative technologies. We will then select the winning solution at AIMed Australia in November.
- An intimate setting where we connect clinicians and medical technologists with those leading the transformation.
- An overview of the AI Australian landscape and why healthcare is bullish about AI.
- Discuss the realities of day-to-day AI deployment in healthcare.
- We answer what the most common deployment challenges are.
- Understand AIMed and how its global community embraces the latest advances in AI and other medical innovations for the benefit of both patient and practitioner outcomes.
Who will attend?
- Clinicians from private and public hospitals
- Hospital Leaders
- C-Suite & Tech Leaders
- Data Scientists
- IT Directors
- IT Developers
|Registration:||7:00am - 7:30am|
|Welcome Address:||7:30am - 7:45am|
|AI Global Landscape||7:45am - 8:00am|
|Clinician Viewpoint||8:00am - 9:15am|
|Q&A||9:15am - 9:30am|
AIMed was founded in 2014 by Dr Anthony Chang, a practising paediatric cardiologist, CIIO at CHOC children’s and world-renowned expert on artificial intelligence (AI) with the goal of bringing together clinicians, physicians, c-suite executives and technology experts so they can start a revolution in today’s Medicine and Healthcare for a data-smart tomorrow. AIMed Portfolio provides year-round education and networking opportunities for clinicians, solution-providers and thought-leaders alike through a series of international events, magazine and online-content.