Allens Accelerate Social Innovation Startup Bootcamp
Date and Time
Deutsche Bank Place, 126 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Scaling a startup is challenging, and social impact enterprises often face unique challenges and opportunities to those experienced by other startups.
Social innovation startups are invited to join us at the Allens Accelerate Social Innovation Startup Bootcamp.
Designed for startups engaged in social innovation or Indigenous entrepreneurship, the bootcamp offers the opportunity to gain expert legal and practical guidance on how you can build your investment readiness and develop a market strategy for success.
You will also gain exposure to impact investors and other key stakeholders in this space.
Our bootcamp will comprise of:
- Startup Masterclasses on protecting your IP, contract management and data management.
- Panel discussion with:
- Mark Reading (Atlassian, Head of Foundation);
- Jocelyn King (First Australians Capital Ltd, Director and CEO);
- Adam McCurdie (Humanitix, Co-Founder and Director); and
- moderated by Valeska Bloch (Co-Head of Allens Accelerate).
- Pitching workshop where three enterprises will have the opportunity to pitch to the panel and receive feedback and guidance from our expert panellists.
- Networking drinks giving you the opportunity to speak with panellists, impact investors and the Allens Accelerate team.
Places are limited. If you would like to attend, please register your interest and we will be in touch with further details.
If you would like to be considered to pitch to our panel, please let us know at email@example.com.