Art of Hosting Canberra 2019
Date and Time
HOW CAN WE HARNESS THE POWER OF GENERATIVE CONVERSATION TO CREATE THE FUTURE AND THE WORLD WE DESIRE?
The Art of Hosting & Harvesting Conversations that matter
Canberra ACT | SEPTEMBER 11-13 2019
In an era of increasing complexity and unending challenge, it is easy to become overwhelmed, disheartened and divided. More than ever, our world needs conversations that draw on collective wisdom for better outcomes.
Many of us are looking for new ways to contribute our energy and ideas, unite diverse voices and seize every opportunity to contribute to solutions. Generative conversations are conversations that bring diverse voices together to generate and support new and innovative actions.
Training in The Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter (also known as the Art of Participatory Leadership) offers simple and powerful participatory practices, patterns and processes to host generative conversations. These approaches have been used effectively in diverse contexts worldwide to harness collective wisdom, encourage compassionate leadership, and create better social and environmental outcomes.
We warmly invite you to join our growing community of practice, for this engaging three-day training event. Together we can discover how we can create and host spaces for collaborative conversations that generate wise action – in our institutions, organisations, communities and families.
Our approach to economy
You decide what is fair, what you have capacity to pay, or what is within your development budget. Our aim is to support everyone who wants to attend, to be there, regardless of their capacity to pay.
All fees listed here include GST and the ticketing fee. There are discounts available for groups of 3 or more.
- The corporate fee of $1540 is for people in large organisations with a budget for professional development to build collaboration capabilities in complex systems.
- The full fee of $990 is for people in medium sized organisations.
- The standard fee of $770 is for people funding themselves or from a small organisation.
- The supported fee of $550 is for people who are called to attend and their capacity is stretched.
- There is also a fee of $550 for returning Art of Hosting practitioners to encourage anyone wanting to deepen their practice and experience.
- Printed guidebooks are available for an additional $20 (every participant will be sent a digital version)
We are also open to support other offers for people who want to be there.
We have this scale of fees that speak to our our values for a shared economy and transforming collaboration. Some of our economy values include:
- Collectively invite generosity and abundance.
- Encourage resources of money, time and energy to flow where they are needed.
- Ask for what you need, offer what you can
- Radical transparency
You are welcome to contact Mark Spain if you would like a conversation about fees, including group discounts:
0404 411 353
Please consider registering early to support the training to happen.
Cancellations, with refund, are possible up to 15 days before the start of the training. If it is 15 days or less before the event, we will not be able to provide a refund. However, you are welcome to substitute your registration for someone else.
Find out more:
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students