Best Practice: Events for Impact
Date and Time
Increasingly, people are craving unique, captivating physical (not digital) experiences, so 2020 is set to be a big year of events. Yet most organisations will end up completely burnt out with very little to show for their efforts.
This 60-minute webinar will challenge the old mindset that events are a waste of time. You’ll see inspirational examples (and the tactics behind them) of events that will connect your brand with your key stakeholders and create life-long memories that boost the bottom line!
Leading expert Liliana Sanelli will answer questions such as:
- Should events still a key part of our strategy?
- What is our creative genius and how can we capitalise on it?
- What is best customer practice in event fundraising?
- Volunteers at events – are they truly what we need?
- Are your staff your worst enemy at events?
- Which one is best – Sponsorship, or Partners and Collaborators and why?
Join us to learn how to energise your whole team in new way, and leave with an understanding of what you might be doing wrong, as well as five tangible tips to help you soar!
You'll leave with an in-depth understanding of how to embrace your organisation’s uniqueness and why personal connection triumphs over digital immersion.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for the bottom line of your organisation, including CEO’s, boards, senior management, marketing and communications managers, and fundraising managers and teams. This webinar is directed to those at management and executive level.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online Event
- Thursday, 21 November 2019, 2pm - 3pm (AEDT)
- Individual Access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don't remember how to redeem your discount, email us at email@example.com)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the
webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat
stream and presenter notes.
Presented by: Liliana Sanelli
Liliana Sanelli is best known as the Perfect Connector. She is a strategic event and branding expert who has spent over 20 years across 700 events, working with some of world’s largest brands to create spectacular events and unforgettable memories. Her experience and creativity in branding, events and marketing will help your organisation build a compelling engagement strategy.
This webinar is brought to you in partnership with The Xfactor Collective.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Pro Bono Webinars are designed to empower Australia’s not-for-profit and social sector organisations to do more good, with more knowledge.
Our 60-minute webinars offer valuable learning opportunities for organisations, staff and volunteers on topics that are pertinent to the Australian social sector, including (but not limited to!) fundraising, HR and employment, innovation, technology, marketing, general finance and governance.
Pro Bono Australia is a social enterprise, using revenue from products such as our webinars to ensure our news team can continue to report on key social issues, helping us grow a robust, connected and resourced community sector in Australia. By purchasing a ticket to one of our webinars, not only are you investing in your professional development, you’re investing in an engaged, informed social sector. Check out our social impact here.
Not convinced? See what other have to say about our webinars!
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals