Breaking Out and Giving Back: How women are breaking stereotypes to lead careers with purpose and passion.
Date and Time
Join us for an insightful, though-provoking and joyous conversation with four trailblazing women. From teacher to CEO, from nurse to leader in construction, from South Africa to Australia and more, these women have not followed traditional pathways. At this event you will discover how to find your own way to create the life and career you want.
- New perspective on blazing your own trail in a way that lights you up
- Fresh take on combining your career and purpose — yes, it's possible!
- Learn how being of service can inspire your own success
Our incredible guest speakers include:
- Christine Khor - MD: Chorus Executive, Founder: Peeplcoach, THP National Board Member, Author and Speaker
- Justine Teggelove - Co-founder/Board Member: Rodine Australia, Co-Founder/Director: Build in Common
- Yolanda Uys - General Manager Marketing: Liquor at Coles
- Claire Whitbread - Director: The Whitbread Foundation, Chair: The Hunger Project Australia Victorian Development Board
The Hunger Project
The Hunger Project’s goal is to end world hunger by 2030. Our approach is different – we see people living in hunger as the solution, not the problem. We shift the mindsets of women and men so they transform into leaders for the sustainable end of hunger. Then, through our programs such as education, microfinance, agriculture and health, we empower people with the skills, knowledge and resources they need to break the poverty cycle themselves.