Brushes & Booze - Watercolour Workshop for Beginners
Date and Time
Our newest monthly event! Join us for Brushes & Booze - Watercolour Workshop for Beginners.
Enjoy an evening in the magical Atrium at the Grounds of Alexandria. You'll be sipping on wine, grazing on cheese platters, and painting flowers with our favourite medium; watercolour! Sounds pretty dreamy huh?
You don't need any prior experience for this workshop, it's for everyone; the complete novice or those who just want to explore a new medium in a laid-back environment (with great company).
During this workshop, you will be guided through the fundamentals of watercolours, practice painting techniques to get you started and learn about implementing the principles of design to create your very own masterpiece. On the day you'll have the opportunity to work with botanical stencils provided by us or create your own artwork using our magical venue as inspiration.
We will take you through all of the equipment that you will need for creating your own watercolours at home, how to prep your materials, mix and build your colours and the joy of developing your own unique painting style.
WHAT YOU GET
- 1.5 hrs of creative fun
- All equipment to use on the day
- Flowers to inspire you
- Optional botanical stencils/templates so that you can spend less time worrying about drawing and more time crafting your own watercolour style
- Step by step process and guidance along the way
- A relaxing environment to paint freely and have fun
- A complimentary glass of wine on us to get those creative juices flowing
- Delicious Insta worthy platters from the legends at The Grounds
Refunds available 3 days before workshop
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students