Celebrating Sexuality Festival 2019
Date and Time
Advised after booking
Mornington Peninsula, VIC, Australia
Celebrating Sexuality Festival is a unique, weekend retreat with a festival atmosphere - held on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia. We provide a highly transformative, radically different space for adults to explore new ways of experiencing sex and relationships through a variety of high-quality, interactive and experiential workshops led by professional sex and relationship educators from Australia and internationally.
Celebrating Sexuality Festival welcomes people of all sexual, cultural, relationship and gender identities who are 18+, respectful and curious.
ALL ENTRY TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Full access to 25+ high-quality workshops featuring leading sex and relationship educators from Australia and internationally.
- All main meals (8), fresh and locally sourced, very substantial - Friday dinner to Monday breakfast - are included with your ticket. Coffee/Chai and snacks for purchase
- Stunning natural location, swimming lake; purpose built toilet and shower facilities
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday night entertainment, including performance, dancing, our much-loved attendee's fashion parade - prizes and special gifts
- Enjoy self-camping (inclusive with entry ticket)
- Glamping or indoor dormitory style rooms (book separately) - all accommodation valid Friday 4 pm until 10 am Monday
- Private shuttle bus to and from the festival site - Melbourne Airport via Southern Cross Station (subsidised, bookings required)
- A totally unique weekend experience like no other
Payment plans available via ZipPay.