Circle of Men - Breathe Work with Matt Bruce
Date and Time
Breath Work with Matt Bruce
The circle of men gathering is an opportunity for men to connect and have a deeper conversation about life.
This session will be an opportunity to learn a new set of skill to help cope with the adversity we face in life, and breathwork is a powerful tool to help let go emotions that are no longer serving.
Through breathing, we can move towards being a better version of ourselves. In this session, we will learn:
* Why breathwork is so powerful?
* How we can use in our daily life as a tool to shift emotion and empower us to respond to those situations which trigger us.
We can do this through:
* Removing emotional attachment to the past
* Maintaining your mental health through daily breath practice
* Improving clarity and creativity
* Changing your emotional state
* Enhancing your personal performance
Matt has personally used breathwork to heal from PTSD and change his emotional state and his life's story! We all know how powerful our shared stories are !!
Tickets are $30 dollars per person and available via humantix
Look forward to seeing you!
Date and Time
South Lakes Ottey Family and Neighbourhood Centre
2 South Lake Dr, South Lake WA 6164, Australia
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year