Date and Time
The Coal Loader Centre for Sustainability
2 Balls Head Dr, Waverton NSW 2060, Australia
Fashion. Music. Food. Drink. Conversation.
On March 1st, the Coal Loader Platform, one of the city’s most beautiful hidden gems, will play host to a runway experience, showcasing sustainable fashion. The Possibility Project, in collaboration with The Syndicate, and proudly supported by North Sydney Council, warmly invites industry and community members to 'coalesce' and playfully reimagine the Australian fashion landscape.
The event will be a perfect opportunity to gather your friends and colleagues for an engaging evening of fashion, music, food, drink, and creative conversation.
TO ENSURE WASTE-FREE MEAL DELIVERY. TICKETS ARE SOLD UNTIL 10AM MONDAY 25TH FEBRUARY.
Your all inclusive ticket includes
- A sustainable and delicious dinner, served by the OzHarvest food truck.
- A choice of two amazing Young Henry beverages expertly mixed by Tonic Lane, also a selection of soft drinks.
- Showcase of designs from slumwear108, Lifeline Designer, Pereira Fitzgerald, Citizen Wolf and more
- MC'd by the fabulous creative for cultural projects - Jessica Scully
- Sound curated by Ryan Grieve (Heart People/ Canyons)
- All attendees are invited to the post-show Shop the Runway experience
At Coalescence we will come together as consumers, industry members, media, and positive change makers, to help foster collaborative action on social and environmental issues within fashion. Although the issues may be complex, we believe the solutions don't need to be. Come join the party. Eat, drink, watch and talk together!
Please Note: Ticketholders will be given wristbands upon registration to enable all-inclusive access to the full evening’s offerings of dinner, two drinks, show, shop and music. The Coal Loader Platform is a public space and those wishing to observe will be free to enter but unable to purchase any of the ticketed food, beverage, or seating options on the night. No tickets will be sold at the door.
The Possibility Project
Sydney based social enterprise, makers of slow clothing label @slumwear108. Our purpose is to create events to help reimagine for a kinder fashion industry. "If you don't like something, change it. And if you can't change it. change the way you think about it" Our events help you change your thinking - with love!