Communicating With Courage - Corporate Training for the Outstanding
Date and Time
Communication is like the breath; it is there with us in every moment. Even when no words are spoken, communication is occurring: in the way we present ourselves, the way we are in our bodies, how we construct the environment around us, how we perform small tasks without thought and of course, how we interact with each other.
In the corporate world communication must, across all areas of the structure, align with its vision. In its external presence, how it is perceived and presented in the world and, even more importantly, within its internal culture. Down to every last detail.
Whether you are the boss or a valued employee, are you able to meet your colleagues, clients and customers where THEY are, in order to be heard?
In all areas of communication, we either feed our direction forward or we detract from it. We are either being understood or we are not. Communication is THE NUMBER ONE most vital building block in a sustainable and successful corporate structure.
- Capacity to measure tempo and improve delivery of verbal communication
- Comfortable conflict resolution
- Communication as a corporate tool for increased profitability
- Consolidating the culture of a business through all aspects of communication, in alignment with company vision
- Understanding the immense role of body language specific to circumstances
- Breaking down barriers that prevent the intake of vital knowledge
- The capacity to meet people where they are are, in order to be heard.
- Remembering the important role of communication in every area of business and assessing ‘am I focusing on it enough?’
‘The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.’ - Peter F Drucker. Management Consultant, Contributing Pioneer to the modern corporate structure.
2:00 – 5:00pm
Encore Pilates and Wellness
47 Stuart HWY Darwin
BOOKINGS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students
Lissie Turner is a nationally registered Yoga Therapist, former triple j broadcaster, communications consultant and educator, creator of the long-running segment ‘Like a Version’, founder of the 21-Day ‘Dissolving Patterns’ program, author, co-owner of Living Hormoniously, owner of The Yoga Shack North Byron and Level II Yoga Teacher. In clinic Lissie specialises in women’s endocrine health, insomnia, anxiety, depression and addiction recovery, and as a speaker and facilitator, communication and sustainability across all areas of life are at the core of Lissie’s work.