Fearless Birthing - Learn how to breath and move in birth
Date and Time
Would you like to feel prepared, calm and confident about your pregnancy, your birth and into parenting?
I am going to reveal to you 3 steps to giving birth that you and your birth partner will be able to easily use in the preparation and during the birth no matter what your birth plan may be. You can then take these steps into parenting and in life.
This workshop is different because I will be giving you practical methods that I have shared with many other women who have successfully used them in birth and beyond into motherhood.
I have a wealth of over 20 years of experience working with women preparing for birth and motherhood. I combine my knowledge into a very unique, practical and easy-to-use method. It will complement any antenatal classes taught in a hospital and private environment such as hypno-birthing and many more birthing classes.
It is suitable to guide you through any outcome during your birth.
What are we covering?
- Movement during birth - active stages of birth / birthing partner coaching
- Breathing during each stage of the birth / birthing partner coaching
- Birthing Meditation - Letting go and connecting to your baby (& your partner)
- Q&A for getting birth ready - becoming parents
- Connecting with your baby and thinking about the other side of birth - Whats next?
What will you take away from the workshop?
- Breathing method to use in your birth regardless of the outcome
- Connection and mental readiness to meet your baby
- A deeper relaxed state and being able to understand yourself, your body and its power.
- Connecting with other pregnant couples or women
- Follow up support from me before the birth
If you want to come on your own thats absolutely okay, it sometimes feels very much your choice on how you will prepare your mind and body for the birth. If after the workshop your husband wants to know more then I can come to you both at home and walk you through the practical parts of the workshop and give you a breathing experience together, its special and very connecting. If you would prefer this for yourself and partner then please contact me.
I am only taking a small group through so you can connect with each other and I can really assist you and get to know you and your journey, so if want you to learn and experience this method then you will need to book ASAP.
I am so looking forward to seeing you all, please reach out with any questions.
You pay for one ticket and your birthing partner comes for FREE :)
These tickets are refundable 7 days before the event or if baby arrives early, due to the limited number of spaces available.
Date and Time
Freedom Float Therapy & Wellness Centre
5/105 W Burleigh Rd, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220, Australia
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals