JAPANESE COOKING CLASS (BEGINNER)
Date and Time
This class is MSG free and we will use traditional methods to make our food yummy and healthy!
IT’S ONLY $150!
For only $150, you get a 2.5-hour hands-on workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of Japanese home-cooking including essential Japanese seasonings, cooking techniques a variety of yummy Japanese recipes! We only use top quality Japanese ingredients under traditional production methods to make sure the food has the best taste as well as health benefits.
BRING A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER AND SAVE UP TO $51! >>> When you book, select special discount ticket 2 or 3 to save!
WHAT’S IN THE CLASS:
- Learn the fundamentals of Japanese home-cooking, including knife skills and cooking techniques!
- Gain knowledge of how to buy real Japanese ingredients, how to balance your meals and the secrets of Japanese health and weight loss!
- Learn about Japanese superfoods - always a great addition to any meal!
WHAT'S ON THE MENU:
- Authentic Japanese steamed rice
- Home made dashi
- Miso soup using authentic alive miso - there's no MSG!
- We will make two types of miso soup - one traditional recipe and one for busy people
- Goma ae in two different ways (traditional Japanese salad with sesame dressing)
- Teriyaki - learn how to make sugar-free teriyaki!
- Vegetable tempura with tempura dipping sauce
We use REAL Japanese Superfoods in this cooking class!!
>>>> DISCOVER THE POWER OF JAPANESE SUPERFOODS HERE
- Taught by Chef Yoshiko Takeuchi, 20 years of experience in teaching, author of "Cooking with Soy", " Cooking with Japanese super foods" and renowned for cooking in some of Sydney’s top kitchens and work on The Biggest Loser
- Learn through detailed demonstration from the teacher PLUS hands-on practice
- No washing required, unlike most cooking classes - all you do is learn, cook, eat and have fun!
- Enjoy freshly made healthy Japanese food that are easy to replicate at home!
- Learn and try Japanese superfoods - the secrets of Japanese health, longevity and immune boosting that you don’t know much about!
- It is plant-based (Cholesterol free)
- Once you learn the basics of Japanese cooking, it’s easy to add other ingredients you love!
- Take home recipes to impress your friends and family at home!
TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THE CLASS, CLICK HERE!
For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit my website- https://cookingwithyoshiko.com/terms-of-use/
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students
Cooking With Yoshiko
Cooking with Yoshiko is all about eating for health, energy and beauty, creating delicious and healthy meals rather than those boring versions. Yoshiko is a chef, author of 3 cookbooks, certified health coach and has over 20 years experience teaching cooking and the healthy way. With Yoshiko, you will learn only healthy, TASTY & EASY recipes so you can sustain your healthy eating in a way that is sustainable. Our healthy cooking classes have been featured in several national TV programs, newspapers and magazines, including “The Biggest Loser” Find out about the range of ways you can learn from Yoshiko’s workshops: from Japanese basics to her weight loss class using Japanese superfoods – the true (and largely unknown) key to Japanese health.