Cultivating an Innovation Mindset in Teams
Date and Time
Are you a startup founder or an innovation champion in a large corporation?
Learn how to instil growth mindset in your team at this high-impact, hands-on workshop which will include:
- Introduction to the core principles of Lean Startup Methodology
- How startups approach constraints, blockers and failures compared to traditional corporate thinking
- Discover how to stimulate an innovation mindset, inspired by the unique startup approach to rituals, celebrations and values as pillars of culture building
Our world-class innovation trainers
Our team of expert trainers are entrepreneurs, startup junkies and highly sought-after innovation advisors who have founded businesses and mentored hundreds of early-stage startups and leading corporations. Throughout the workshops, they’ll share real-world insights, anecdotes and experiences from their own entrepreneurial journeys.
- Benjamin F. Wirtz is BlueChilli’s Chief Product Officer. He has more than a decade of experience in product management and agile practices at companies like Atlassian, Google and three startups of his own. To advance his own craft, Ben experiments with agile techniques in his personal life – from creating relationship roadmaps to A/B testing suburbs before buying a place.
- Claudia Barriga-Larriviere is BlueChilli’s Head of People. She has a passion for building collaborative, transparent and effective team environments. Claudia has 12 years of change and team management behind her, specialising in innovation and team building. Named one of Sydney’s top ten startup mentors, Claudia is also a surgeon when it comes to ideation and startup strategy.
- Matthew Werner is BlueChilli’s Program Director. He is an entrepreneur who founded an education management business in Paris and the United States, focusing on leadership development, corporate innovation and entrepreneurship. Passionate about innovation, Matthew has worked to connect large corporations with the startup ecosystem in Europe, Asia and the US.
Registration starts 6.00pm and workshop starts 6.15pm.
A global venture studio and innovation group, BlueChilli empowers entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to solve society’s greatest challenges with technology. We’ve built 130+ startups and use proven frameworks to teach the world’s leading corporations and global brand how to innovate like startups – faster, better and at a fraction of the cost.
By registering to attend this event, we'll add your email address to the BlueChilli mailing list.
You may be photographed or videoed while attending this event: please approach the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen.
The event organisers may add you to a mailing list so they can follow up, and you can receive updates about their activities: this mailing list will have an easy-to-find unsubscribe button.