Discover the Wonderful World of Jellyfish
Date and Time
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
1-5 Wheat Road
Jellyfish are one of the world’s most successful organisms, silently swimming in our oceans for over 500 million years! These mysterious and ethereal creatures can be breathtakingly beautiful but also deadly.
For one night only on Wednesday 26th June, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium together with Science Communicator and Environmentalist Laura Wells and Associate Professor Greg Neely of the University of Sydney are hosting an ‘Aquarium After Dark’ event focusing on the wonderful world of jellyfish. From myth busting and interactive displays to hearing first hand from the pain expert who discovered the antidote to the deadly box jellyfish venom, this is the perfect evening of discovery for marine lovers!
- Wednesday 26th June 2019
- Tickets include one alcoholic beverage (soft drink for under 18) and nibbles
- Full access to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium after-dark: From 6pm
- The Jellyfish presentations will run from 6:45pm - 7.45pm (If guests arrive after 6.30pm, they will be directed straight to the Reef Theatre)
- Final release Tickets
- Price: $40 standing tickets
- First Release tickets : SOLD OUT!
- Price: $20 standing tickets / $25 seated tickets
All proceeds from the event will go towards the SEA LIFE Trust - a marine conservation charity committed to protecting Australia's unique aquatic animals and their habitats.
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event