Education Outdoors Conference 2019 : Diversity, Inclusion & Care in the Outdoors
Date and Time
Mount Helen VIC 3350, Australia
The Education Outdoor Conference is a major annual event that provides professional learning for teachers, educators and students within the Outdoor Education sector.
Diversity, Inclusion & Care in the Outdoors is the theme for 2019. It is time for us to examine how we work, who we include, and how we all support each other whilst sharing our love for the outdoors.
We are very excited to announce FOUR outstanding individuals, who have a lot of wisdom and practical life experience to share with our attendees. Between all four, the breadth of our theme, "Diversity, Inclusion and Care in the Outdoors " will be well covered (and then some!) Read More
- Early Bird Tickets - available until the 5pm April 5
- Regular price tics- available April 6- 4.30pm May 24
- There will be NO 'Just in time tics' this year but please do purchase all tics by 4.30pm on May 24
- Exhibitor package tickets (with info attached) are included in the ticket list, so if you wish to be an exhibitor please register your attendees as usual. ** PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST PURCHASE EXHIBITOR PACKAGE TICKETS IF YOU WISH TO EXHIBIT**
- Student prices are better value than ever, so please come along! You will need your student number on checkout and the 2019 code: ST#765 to receive 60% discount on most tickets! *exception is dinner & exhibitor tics
- Affiliate members & their staff also have a discount code: AFF709
- Other codes will be sent to key supporters, presenters, staff and volunteers in the coming days.
- YES YOU CAN PAY ON INVOICE- SIMPLY GO THROUGH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND CHOOSE TO PAY STRAIGHT AWAY VIA CREDIT CARD OR CHOOSE INVOICE AND PAY DIRECTLY TO OV'S BANK ACCOUNT- PLEASE PAY BEFORE ARRIVING AT THE EVENT TO SAVE US LOTS OF WORK :)
Representing the Outdoors Community of Victoria Outdoors Victoria (OV) is the peak body for all Outdoor activities in Victoria. We exist to support the Outdoors Community, to advocate the benefits of outdoor activity to the broader community. Our purpose is to build a valued and sustainable outdoor sector for the benefit of the community and natural environment by enhancing, connecting, and advocating on behalf of outdoor education, outdoor recreation, outdoor therapy and nature based tourism.