Empowerment through Microsoft accessibility
Date and Time
Level 5, 4 Freshwater Place, Southbank VIC 3000
There are no limits to what people can achieve when technology reflects the diversity of everyone who use it.
We envision a future where people with permanent disabilities or situational limitations have the technology they need to work efficiently and independently from any device.
In this workshop you’ll discover how Microsoft can empower people at home, school and work to achieve more with accessibility capabilities.
You will see how Office 365 makes it easier for people with limited vision, hearing, speech, mobility and learning abilities to create, communicate and collaborate on content.
Who should attend
This event is open to all not-for-profit organisations in Australia.
What will be covered
In this session, you will:
- discover how Windows 10 and Office 365 can transform users experience and personalise use of Windows 10 and Office 365
- experience tools in Windows 10 and Office 365 that can improve reading comprehension and writing
- see how Office 365 apps can be used to create content that can be accessed without barriers by people with disabilities
- learn how to share content on accessible channels and make virtual meetings more inclusive.
- Morning tea will be provided
- Please bring a fully-charged laptop (not phone or tablet), preferably running Windows 10
Infoxchange is a not-for-profit social enterprise that has delivered technology for social justice for over 25 years. With over 150 staff across Australia and New Zealand, we tackle the biggest social challenges through the smart and creative use of technology.