Folonomo Pop-up Chef Series with Jarrod Walsh and Dorothy Lee of Hartsyard
Date and Time
370 - 372 Bourke Street, Folonomo Restaurant
The Pure Collective do things “For Love. Not Money.” That’s why they co-founded Sydney’s first profit-for-purpose restaurant by the same name - Folonomo.
This year Folonomo will host some of Australia's best chefs to host their own intimate pop-up dinners, with all proceeds going to charity.
Join chef Jarrod Walsh and Dorothy Lee of Enmore’s Hartsyard for a seven-course all-vegetarian pop up dinner to support research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
The seven-course menu will include:
- Fried Cheese, hot mustard, pepper berry
- Gem Lettuce, olive leaf, roasted sesame
- Raw Cauliflower, Cured egg yolk, lovage
- Smoked Celeriac, sake butter, fried bread
- Grilled Broccoli, black olive, red quinoa
- Shiitake Mushroom Buttermilk, lemon thyme
- Citrus blood orange cream, marigold
Ticket price includes all dishes and a winter grapefruit cocktail on arrival, with an option to pair dishes with local wines on the night.