Good is the New Cool Sydney 2019
Date and Time
International Towers Exchange Place, Tower Three, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
About this Event
Good is the New Cool presents a new kind of gathering, providing attendees from the worlds of brands, non-profits, and culture with inspiring talks, immersive experiences, and a warm, inclusive community.
Based on the best-selling book of the same name, the conference will focus on inspiration and innovation around key principles that help unleash powerful social impact, including contributions from UNICEF, Activista LA, IKEA, Microsoft, Tiddas 4 Tiddas, Who Gives a Crap, GoodCitizens and more!
Your ticket price includes:
- Catering throughout the day, followed by networking drinks
- Access to the content from the conference across the year
- Invites to exclusive Good is the New Cool events in Sydney
- Fresh insights from the monthly Good is the New Cool newsletter
- Discount on special Good is the New Cool merchandise
Only 200 tickets available in Sydney - book today to ensure you don't miss out!
See a recap of Good is the New Cool LA below.
To help us have an eco-friendly event, please bring your own reusable coffee cup and water bottle to use throughout the day.