The Grounds School Holiday Program - Disney's The Nutcracker Cookie Workshop
Date and Time
The Grounds of Alexandria
7a, 2 Huntley St (events office)
Join us at The Grounds in the lead up to Christmas for a cookie decorating workshop, using shapes inspired by Disney's The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.
The Grounds of Alexandria is known for the creation of delicious pastries and tarts from our in-house Bakery & Patisserie. Our Cookie Decorating Class is designed to share our expertise with children in a fun and engaging way. In a one hour class, the kids will learn to decorate cookies inspired by Disney's The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.
- Friday 21st December, 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm
- Saturday 22nd December, 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm
In this class the kids will learn:
- Colourful decorating techniques and tricks
The kids will take home:
- A box of their four unique, hand decorated Christmas cookies
- A colour-in recipe sheet with their gingerbread cookie recipe
- A certificate to say they have completed The Grounds Kids Christmas Cookie Class
- Classes start at 09:30am, 11:30pm and 1:30pm - please specify your time when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour.
- Suitable for children up to 12 years old - parents are welcome to stay with their children and help them if they’re young.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with our School Holiday Program coordinator at The Grounds Markets.
- Classes will be held in The Grounds Markets (next to The Potting Shed).
- Each child will make and decorate 4 different shaped Nutcracker gingerbread cookies that can be taken home in a box creatively decorated during the class.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within The Grounds of Alexandria at all times while their child is in the class.
- The number of tickets remaining for each class is indicated in the drop-down menu when purchasing tickets.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about this workshop.
See you soon!