Lunch & Learn: How to Use Webinars to Sell More and Service Better
Date and Time
2019 is more than half-way done. Are you happy with your business growth and sales numbers? Finish the year strong and grow your business with webinars.
Webinars are statistically the fastest and most effective way to get more leads, make more sales and retain the customers you worked so hard for. Get a step-by-step plan to create and run webinars that do just that.
In this workshop, Omar will provide a clear, step-by-step process, you can implement in your next webinar to build a connection with your ideal customers and make more sales.
By the end of this workshop, you'll know how to:
- Create a valuable webinar that delivers on its promise.
- Know how to segue from a valuable workshop to a sales offer.
- Craft a compelling offer for your product or service.
- Present your offer with confidence and poise.
- Address your customers' needs without overwhelming them.
- Clearly show the value of your product drastically outweighs the price.
- Close the sale with social proof and an irresistible offer. He'll also show you how to get his template for your presentation slides and more.
Omar Zenhom is the co-founder and CEO of WebinarNinja. Founded in 2014, over a million people have attended a webinar on WebinarNinja and has been named as one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in 2018.
Omar is also is the host of the iTunes Best of 2014 podcast, The $100 MBA Show. With over 90 million downloads and over 1,200 episodes, The $100 MBA Show is ranked as a top business podcast in over 30 countries.
Australia's largest startup space, dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs. We are sponsored by Google for Startups, Optus, UTS, Jobs for NSW, Chartered Accountants ANZ, and Brisbane City Council. We're proud to have become Australia's largest community of highly scalable tech startups, Australia's largest host of startup-focused events, Australia's largest funnel for new startups, and the largest non-profit in Australia dedicated to growing startups.