Initiate 48 - January 2020
Date and Time
Generation Entrepreneur is proud to present our flagship hackathon Initiate 48 for 2020. A program to help YOU
build your own start-up in 48 hours!
Initiate 48 will connect you with entrepreneurs, mentors, and other like-minded high school students to transform your dream into a reality. You will learn everything from the lean business model canvas to gaining traction to pitching your startup to investors in a hands-on weekend experience.
You will get the chance to:
- Pitch an idea or join a team
- Collaborate with entrepreneurs, mentors and like-minded students to build upon that idea, to ultimately,
- Have fun, win prizes and start up your very own business within 48 hours!
Don't miss Australia's largest hackathon for high school students.
What your purchase entitles you to:
- Full access to Initiate 48 for 3 days (January 17-19, 2019)
- Access to startup workshops (Business Model Canvas, Customer Development, & Startup Pitching)
- The chance to build your own startup
- The opportunity to pitch to investors and entrepreneurs
- Access to mentors, who are a combination of investors, entrepreneurs, developers and designers
- Dinner catered on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night!
- A lot of fun!
Be sure to check out our frequently asked questions: https://www.facebook.com/event...
This event would not be possible without the generosity from our sponsors: UNSW Business School, UNSW, City of Sydney, Project Academy, Marque Lawyers, Westpac & Right Click Capital.
Refunds are available 1 month prior to the event
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals
Generation Entrepreneur provides high school students with an entrepreneurial spirit to follow their passions wherever it maybe. Not only does this bring new skills to students, research has shown that a greater entrepreneurial spirit provides long term benefits to developing and growing an economy as a whole.