Jain108 The Art of Number Seminar
Date and Time
1 Woodburn St, Redfern NSW 2016, Australia
In this 3 hour workshop, Jain 108 will be presenting the foundations of Mathemagics, the ancient art of mathematics and sacred geometry that informed great teachers like Pythagoras, Plato, and Buckminster Fuller.
1. Sharpen your mind: Learn how sacred numbers can improve your memory power and learn the secrets of Invisible mathematics.
2. Strengthen your spiritual practice: Deepen your connection to source with an understanding of sacred mathematics for more “aha!” moments.
3. Sanctify your home: Connect with the sacred mathematics of nature and see how beautiful designs can be produced from simple and complex number patterns
4. Speed up your thinking: Learn the ancient art of Vedic speed maths and the universal language of shape and pattern recognition to accelerate your mental power.
5. Shift your memory: Tap into cellular memory and finally make the shift from lost knowledge to Remembrance.
6. Shape your life: Integrate your left and right brain hemispheres and connect your heart and the fluid Genius Mind