KAP - Kundalini Activation Process | Surry Hills
Date and Time
• KAP Surry Hills •
What is KAP? 🤷
KAP - Kundalini Activation Process is a direct transmission of kundalini (life force) energy. Like swimming in the ocean, being lost in dance, or tasting a mango for the first time, words fall short in describing the experience. In short, KAP needs to be experienced to be fully understood.
Everyone's experience and KAP journey is different, but most attendees report an extremely powerful experience even in their first session, which deepens and evolves over time. Participants often report a cathartic experience, emotional release, deep healing, “Aha” insights & realisations, and transformational shifts that flow into their everyday life.
What Can Happen During the Session:
- ⚡ ENERGETIC: Feeling heat, vibrations and/or other sensations of energy in the body.
- 👌 MOVEMENT: Spontaneous (not intentional) movement of the body that opens and aligns the energy system.
- 👁️ VISUALS: Visual experiences like seeing colours, patterns, light, and even astral journeys.
- ♨ EMOTIONAL EXPRESSION & RELEASE: Spontaneous laughter, screaming, crying, and other release of stuck/suppressed emotion, along with feelings of love, joy, lightness etc.
- 😍 BLISS STATES: Profound sense of oneness, connection with source, and pure blissful joy.
- ✨ OTHER: Reset nervous system, re-wiring of the brain, deep insights/messages.
Typical Effects KAP Has on Participants Outside Sessions:
- Deeper connection and awareness in your relationships
- Greater awareness and alignment of your body
- Reprogramming of the brain and deconditioning of limiting beliefs
- Heightened intuition and state of consciousness
- Sense of equanimity and relief from stress & anxiety
- A natural positive change in behaviour and habits
- Heightened senses (smell, touch, sound, etc)
- Feel more ALIVE, FREE & CONNECTED 🙆
All you need to do is to lie on a yoga mat whilst music is played, & the facilitator will at times activate meridian points over your body and facilitate the flow of energy.
No previous experience is required. Come with an open mind and intention to surrender to the process :)
Ideally, try to eat lightly before the session & drink plenty of water.
Bring a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes.
Price: $35 AUD online (+BF donated to charity supporting Education Programs for Girls) or $40 cash at the door (spaces are limited, so it is advised to book online).
Time: Arrival by 6:45pm for a 7 o'clock start.
Location: Studio Blueprint, 402/11 Randle St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Niki Michalek is an accredited KAP facilitator. She has trained with Venant Wong who founded the Kundalini Activation Process. Niki also works in Digital Marketing, and in her downtime loves to hit up the Kizomba/Latin/RnB dance floor, gorge on reading, and write for her blog: Wellness & Wokeness.
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year