Kids Candy Decorating Workshop | Spring School Holidays at The Grounds
Date and Time
Let us organise the fun these Spring School Holidays with our range of Kids Workshops at The Grounds!
Get your sweet tooth ready and join us these holidays for our candy decorating workshop! Inspired by the Halloween season, our experienced Kids Team will lead the children in decorating, topping and icing all of their favourite sweet treats. From Marshmallow to Chocolate, this workshop will give kids the opportunity to show off their creative talent decorating a range of candy.
Need a little more to eat? Join us in the Cafe or Potting Shed on the day as well and join us for breakfast or lunch. To book a table, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head to https://thegrounds.com.au/make...
In this class the kids will learn:
- Creative decorating techniques
- How to make a chocolate egg mould
- Working with various toppings
The Kids will take home:
- Delicious customised candy
- A colour-in worksheet
- A certificate to say they have completed the workshop
- Classes start at 10am, 12pm and 2pm - please select your time slot when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour and will be held in the Patio - next to our kids area and animal farm.
- Suitable for children between 4 to 12 years old, however you are the best judge to decide if this activity is appropriate for your child.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with our team in the Patio. Be aware that traffic can be challenging and parking is limited in the area, click here for more information.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within The Grounds of Alexandria at all times while their child is in the class.
- Dairy products and refined sugars are used for this workshop. We do not provide gluten-free options at this time but if you wish to bring alternatives to decorate, please contact us prior to the event.
- Ticket numbers are limited - be sure to get yours before the event sells out to avoid disappointment.
See you soon!
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students