Kids Pizza Making Workshop | Spring School Holidays at The Grounds
Date and Time
Let us organise the fun these Spring School Holidays with our range of Kids Workshops at The Grounds!
Join us in the Patio these holidays for our wood-fire pizza making workshop. Our experienced Kids Team will lead the children as they customise, decorate and create their very own pizza. We'll provide the dough and toppings, and the kids get to do the rest!
Need a little more to eat? Join us in the Cafe or Potting Shed on the day as well and join us for breakfast or lunch. To book a table, contact us at email@example.com or head to https://thegrounds.com.au/make...
In this class the kids will learn:
- How to stretch their own pizza dough
- To decorate and top pizza with a variety of ingredients
The Kids will take home:
- A yummy pizza
- A colour-in sheet with their dough and pizza recipe
- A certificate to say they have completed The Grounds Pizza Making Class
- Classes start at 9am, 11am and 2pm - please select your time slot when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour and will be held in the Patio - next to our kids area and animal farm.
- Suitable for children between 4 to 12 years old, however you are the best judge to decide if this activity is appropriate for your child.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with our team in the Atrium. Be aware that traffic can be challenging and parking is limited in the area, click here for more information.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within The Grounds of Alexandria at all times while their child is in the class.
- Please note dairy/meat products are used for this workshop. We do not provide Gluten-free options at this time.
- Ticket numbers are limited - be sure to get yours before the event sells out to avoid disappointment.
See you soon!
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students