Kids Silent Disco Dance Class | Spring School Holidays at The Grounds
Date and Time
Let us organise the fun these Spring School Holidays with our range of Kids Workshops at The Grounds!
Join Liorah from Unleashed Creations and her experienced team as they lead a silent dance class in the Atrium. Listening to the music and instruction through their very own pair of headphones, Liorah will walk the children a dance routine before its time to disco! This active and fun class will have the kids dancing all the way home and is definitely not to miss. We will provide everything you need, so slip on your dancing shoes and get ready for a morning of fun!
Liorah Ayalon is a Sydney based Choreographer/Dancer & DJ who has been working professionally in the entertainment industry for over 12 years. She has trained with many top choreographers both here in Australia and the United States of America.
Unleashed Creations was created in 2017, and has worked alongside the creative and production departments with big brands such as Optus, Hyundai A League, MTV, Endemol Shine and more. One of Unleashed Creations offerings includes Silent Disco, a dance party involving the use of headphones instead of speakers. Instructions for the class are heard through the headphones before the music is turned up for a disco! Gaining traction over the last few years, Silent Disco's are the newest trend amongst children and millennials.
- No dance experience necessary. We will provide everything needed for the class and walk the children through a short routine and free-dance disco.
- Classes start at 10am and 12pm - please select your time slot when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour and will be held in the Atrium - next to our florist and behind The Potting Shed.
- Suitable for children aged between 4 to 12 years old, however you are the best judge to decide if this activity is appropriate for your child.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the class and check in with our team in the Atrium. Be aware that traffic can be challenging and parking is limited in the area, click here for more information.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within The Grounds of Alexandria at all times while their child is in the class.
- Ticket numbers are limited - be sure to get yours before the event sells out to avoid disappointment.
- A refreshments station will be provided on the day with water and orange slices.
See you soon!
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students