Mindful Moroccan Cooking Class!
Have you ever wondered what mindfulness actually is? Are you keen to discover Moroccan cuisine? Are you looking for ideas to nourish yourself and others? Let me show you how to do that and more through delicious food!
Combining a hands-on cooking class with mindfulness activities, this one day foodie escape is a unique form of awareness in action.
In this class, we use cooking to make you deeply mindful of your senses to be fully present in the here and now. Using these skills, you will be able to experience both relaxation and alertness in any situation.
Close your eyes and imagine the sensuality of Moroccan flavours, colours, textures and scents…Take a deep breath…
This Mindful Cooking class will help you to:
-Learn how to use a Moroccan tagine, make traditional Moroccan mint tea and prepare a delicious wholesome and plant-based Moroccan feast!
-Create and share delicious dishes with people while paying attention to all your senses and the present moment
-Discover powerful techniques that would turn eating and drinking into deeply mindful experiences
-Relax, recharge, reconnect and learn to cook wonderful authentic Moroccan cuisine!
When: Saturday 07 September from 10:30 am to 2.30pm.
Where: Hosted in a fabulous kitchen at Loft and Earth, 1st Floor, 70 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction 2022
The workshop includes Mindfulness training, breathing techniques to instantly calm your mind, all the equipment and ingredients, and an unforgettable Moroccan lunch.
You will leave with my Special BONUS 10 secret Moroccan recipes that will delight your friends.
Please visit www.mindfulcooking.com.au, call Lina on 0466 322 399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
1. Tickets are fully transferable to a friend on the day but they are not refundable.
2. Mindful Cooking reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the e-mail provided at time of booking and offered a refund.
3. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. All meals are vegetarian and prepared with fresh seasonal local produce. If you have special dietary requirements, please contact me prior to booking on 0466 322 399.
I look forward to sharing delicious food and mindfulness techniques with you!