Newcastle Breathing Circle
Date and Time
Monthly NEWCASTLE BREATHING CIRCLE
Newcastle Breathing Circle is open to anyone interested in conscious connected breathwork. Held monthly so that people can come together and create a personl connection with the power of their own breath in the presence of the group. A powerful, nurturing and loving space for letting go of body memories that get in the way of you leading a full and amazing life.
The Breathing Circle coincides with a global breathing inititaive that brings people together in this way in countries all over the world at around the same time to breathe one breath.
A small group of 8 to create a beautiful connection.
~ Breathing Circle opens with a silent or guided meditation/attunement and each session provides space for group participants to share experiences and breathe together.
~ Individuals set a personal intention to breathe and participate in a simple ritual to honour the sacred energy of the breath.
~ The conscious connected breathwork session is an opportunity to bypass what you think you know and connect your body, mind and spirit through your breath. A deeply personal experience and at the same time supported by the small and intimate group.
DECEMBER THEME - TBD
NOVEMBER THEME - TBD
With World Kindness Day on 13th November we will be inquiring about kindness in our world. A breathe to inquire about kindness in your world.
Questions to ponder:
1. How have you felt when you have been shown true kindness in your life?
2. Is kindness something you practice on a daily basis with others?
3. What does being kind mean to you?
4. Is it possible that you have not been as kind to yourself as you could be?
5. What would be the best that could happen in your world if you were to be kind to your self first?
6. Do you wonder why kindness does not show up in your world?
OCTOBER THEME - Personal Power
A breathe which uncovers our relationship to our personal power - an opportunity to release any blocks or fears we might be harbouring - conscious or unconscious.
Questions that you may wish to breathe into this month include:
1. What is my definition of personal power? How does my power express itself?
2. What would my life look and feel like if I stepped into my personal power more fully?
3. How am I suppressing my power? Breathe out the reasons one by one.
4. What exercises / practices / spiritual resources / rituals can I commit to as a way of developing my personal power?
5. Now that I am powerful, how can I be of service to myself, my community and this Planet that I love? : ) Future pace to a time and place where you have fully embodied your potential - notice how you can really make a difference in the World now that you are no longer cutting back your energy or sabotaging your results.
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students