Partnering For Purpose Workshop
Date and Time
As the move towards a purpose-driven economy picks up speed, we invite business leaders to attend this value-packed full-day workshop. Participants will walk away with a practical plan to unlock the full value of a Purpose-led approach for their business, leveraging their existing partnership assets.
This workshop will be led by two like-minded industry experts – Carolyn Butler-Madden who helps business leaders drive profit through purpose and Sam Trattles, who works with business leaders to secure maximum value from their partnerships. Together they believe organisations led by purpose make for happier, more productive teams; with healthier, sustainable revenues; and marketing programs that attract aligned customers/clients.
OUTCOMES YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Envisage the path for your brand with a shift to being a purpose-led organisation
- Build a powerful emotional point of difference for your brand, that resonates with your people, customers and prospects
- Understand how a great partnership can bring your purpose to life and deliver for your brand
- Unlock funds from existing partnerships to drive greater returns from your marketing spend
- Learn how to choose partnerships that help you tell a bigger story
In this workshop you will be guided through a process to understand the full Purpose opportunity. We'll then explore how to develop a strategic blueprint to get your brand on a credible and authentic path to purpose. This will be supported by identifying your brand's social purpose sweet-spot.
In the second part of this session, we will identify how to unlock the value in your current partnership deals, by defining the shape of your ideal portfolio to align with your plans for growth.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
Business owners and leaders who...
- Are seeking scale through a shift in brand positioning
- Want to build equity in their brand through social purpose
- Understand that building trust is essential to driving growth
- Want to use partnership as a driver of revenues, recruitment or retention
- Feel their brand is bleeding money on underperforming or passion-led sponsorships
A practical, hands-on session with learnings and outcomes you can implement immediately.
- Friday 22nd November 8am-4pm
- Hosted by Beaumont People, Level 29, 259 George Street, Sydney
- Small group
- Fully catered, including good coffee
EARLY BIRD OFFER: $1,200 - REGISTER BY THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER 2019
When you register for this event, something great happens in the world...
YOU HELP US TO PROVIDE 49 DAYS OF COMPUTER EDUCATION TO CHILDREN IN REMOTE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITIES IN AUSTRALIA.
See our impact page for more information.
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Funding scholarships for Indigenous students
Carolyn Butler- Madden
Carolyn Butler-Madden is an author, speaker and Chief Purpose Activist at The Cause Effect, a specialist marketing consultancy that enables businesses to do well by doing good. She believes in the power of business to shape a better world and the role of brand to drive this, delivering profit through purpose. By embedding social impact into their business authentically, Carolyn helps her clients capture the hearts and minds of their people and customers, energising their business and driving growth. Her mission is to put Social Purpose on the business agenda. Her Amazon best-selling book, Path To Purpose is Australia’s first book on this subject. Carolyn brings 30 years’ international agency experience creating successful and internationally awarded marketing campaigns for some of the world’s best brands. For 18 years she owned and ran two agencies in Sydney, until swapping the agency world for consulting to pursue her passion for social purpose. Today, she helps business leaders to understand and create strategies that drive profitable outcomes alongside social impact.