People Stuff Gathering - Sydney
Date and Time
The Tough Stuff of People Stuff
in hands on industries:
Do you want to reduce time spent in unproductive conversations?
Increase confidence and improve your reputation?
Attention senior leaders who are DOERS, MAKERS, BUILDERS, GROWERS:
- Under the pump with crushing deadlines?
- Feeling overworked?
- Budget pressure mounting?
- Juggling difficult clients? Difficult staff? Difficult union reps?
Want better results and easier interactions? Less stress, more progress?
Join us for an exclusive event designed for leaders in practical professions.
If you want to learn what it takes to become a Statesman, a Master of the People Stuff, then this is your opportunity.
The People Stuff Gathering is a conversation with People and Leadership Stuff Expert, Zoë Routh who will unpack exactly what you need to make your people stuff easier.
- The four key decisions building professionals need to make to improve the people side of their business
- Three little known skills smart leaders can master easily to improve all their people interactions
- How to become a statesman and reduce time in unproductive conversations
- What our Keystone Program - People Stuff - is all about
If you’re new to people stuff science, this will give you a solid overview of our approach. If you’re familiar with people stuff principles, this will enrich your understanding and offer fresh ideas.
We’d love to see you there.
Zoë Routh and the Inner Compass Team
SYDNEY: Tuesday 26 November, 1030am-1230pm
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals