Performance Under Pressure, presented by KPMG High Growth Ventures and Liminal Collective
Date and Time
Are you racing towards Series B? Can you handle the pressure?
Learn to push beyond your limits in this first-of-a-kind experience, exclusive to Founders.
It's time to learn the skills that let US Special Operations, Red Bull Skydivers (including Felix Baumgartner), and elite Nike athletes perform at their peak.
Your journey to Series B is intense. It's intense on Founders and tough on your team. You'll learn directly from Dr. Andy Walshe, the former director of High Performance at Red Bull. Discover the techniques used by hundreds of elite athletes, sports scientists, biomechanics experts, and sport psychologists.
You'll be able to apply the science of human performance to your Founder journey and improve the speed and scale of your startup success.
You'll also learn how to tackle the two of the biggest issues in startups – Talent and Capital in discussions led by industry leaders.
Limited places, available only to Founders.
What you'll get...
- Techniques that let you dominate the two biggest issues in Series A/B companies: getting the best out of your talent, and unlocking capital.
- Principles of High Performance and immersive human performance elements
- Raising the game, teaching courage, risk, vulnerability, mindset and power of figuring out complex problems
- Hacking founder potential with holistic business support with a focus on founder performance, teams and capital
- Access to real success stories who have just come through the Series A to Series B experience
How you'll feel...
- Empowered to manage high-stress situations and not let crisis drive change
- Understand how to lead your team to success through high performance
- Self-belief and be intimate with your personal limits
- What it's like to be at the top of your game
- Be prepared to jump to series B
Friday 15th November 0830 - 1700
0830 - 1230 : Raising the game
A high performance workshop with Dr Andy Walshe, Hoby Darling,
and Jurgen Heitmann founders of Liminal Collective.
1230 : Lunch
1320 - 1420 : Workforce Planning: An integral part of your capital raising strategy
A conversation with;
- Ant Sochan, Partner at Think and Grow,
- Benjamin Chong, Founder & Investor at Right Click Capital
- Mandy Gooch-Smith, COO at Expert360,
- Kelly O'Connor, former Head of People & Culture at Koala and Showpo, and
- Francisco Morales, Recruitment Lead, Canva
Moderated by Imogen Baxter, Community at Square Peg Ventures.
1430 - 1445 : Q&A with Jodie Fox and Craig Davis
1510 - 1610 : What does great look like? Raising your Series B round
A conversation with;
- Andrew Walsh, Founder, TALL Ventures.
- Charlie Wood, General Partner at IAG Firemark Ventures,
- Kylie Frazer, Co-Founder & Partner at Eleanor Venture, and
- Martin Dalgleish, Investment Partner at Morpheus Ventures, Director at Asia Principal Capital, & non-executive Director of KPMG Australia.
Moderated by Kaajal Prasad, Director at KPMG Australia.
Liminal Collective's founders are all leaders in human performance, with backgrounds in U.S. Special Operations, Red Bull, and Nike, and have worked with extreme athletes, special forces and the global startup elite. Their multi-disciplinary approach to solving complex challenges has proven successful for professional athletes, medical practitioners, national security teams, e-sports pros and businesses of all sizes.
KPMG High Growth Ventures has teamed up with the Liminal Collective to create the world’s best platform to achieve sustained high-performance and support Australian entrepreneurs to grow their businesses into global powerhouses.
Refunds are available 7 days prior to the event
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year