Pink Up Penrith Fundraising Dinner
Date and Time
What is the Pink up Penrith fundraising dinner?
Indulge in a delicious 6 course tasting dinner under the stars on Riley Street at Westfield Penrith to raise funds for the McGrath Breast Care Nurses as part of the Pink Up Your Town initiative! 100% of ticket sales and all funds raised on the evening will go to this amazing cause.
We are closing down Riley Street from all traffic and converting it into a sea of pink with a long dining table running down the middle of the street, with our restaurants generously donating their time to create delicious meals for you to enjoy. Upon arrival, you will walk the pink carpet, sip on pink pims, capture a beautiful photo moment, followed by dining under a beautifully dressed canopy, finished with romantic lighting hanging above you.
This is a night not to be missed and we welcome you to be part of the night to help make a difference in our community. Limited seats/tickets are available. View the menu below.
Book your tickets today!
What is 'Pink Up Your Town' initiative?
The McGrath Foundation’s ‘Pink Up Your Town’ campaign transforms local clubs, businesses and schools pink, to support Breast Cancer Awareness month in October, and raise funds to place McGrath Breast Care Nurses where they’re needed most. The ‘Pink Up Your Town’ initiative is now in its third year, with 31 towns in NSW participating. The foundation has supported 75,000 families since 2005 and provided over 200,000 hours of nursing care for individuals and their families in the last year.
- Date: Friday 25 October 2019
- Time: 6.00pm - 8.30pm
- Entry to the event: Opposite Yogurberry on Riley Street
- Location: Riley Street, Westfield Penrith
- Cost per ticket: $50.00. 100% of ticket sales go directly to the McGrath Foundation.
- Best place to park: Red Car Park Basement, entrance on Jane Street ramp. For more more info on parking, click here.
- Nachos by Mad Mex
- Samosa by Dosa Hut
- Herb & garlic chicken meat balls with grilled haloumi sticks by Nando's
- Chicken & mushroom risotto by Sittano's Bar & Restaurant
- Pork belly & potato mash by The Bavarian
- Garden salad and rocket & parmesan salad by Fratelli Famous on the side
- Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake by San Churro Chocolateria
- Ticket price includes unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
Terms & Conditions
This event is for individuals aged 18 and over only.
Refunds are only available in the case of wet weather or if the promoter needs to cancel the event.