Reiki Level 1 (First Degree intensive)
Date and Time
Nourished Energy (Stable Health Clinic)
22 Alma Rd, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia
Reiki translates to "spiritually guided life force energy". It is a non-invasive technique for stress reduction, relaxation and promotes healing. Whilst spiritual, Reiki is not affiliated with any religion. It is a simple technique that everyone can learn. However, Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an "attunement" given by a Reiki Master-Teacher and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve one's health and enhance the quality of life.
I am honoured to be able to pass on this incredible gift to you during this full day course.
Level 1 is the beginning of not only your Reiki journey, but the beginning of your transformation as you are opening yourself up to raise your vibration, open your Heart Chakra to love and emanate light.
What you will learn:
- Reiki history and principles
- Energy healing
- The Chakra system
- Why we heal (and also why we don't)
- Learn to heal yourself and your loved ones
- Introduction to using crystals with Reiki
- Certificate of completion (First Degree)
- A comprehensive workbook
- Chakra balancing gift pack
- Reiki healing treatment
- Morning and afternoon tea (lunch not included)
- Optional follow-up 1:1 session with your teacher at a later date.