Singles Night in The Grounds Garden
Date and Time
Roses are red, violets are blue. Single and ready to mingle? We've got the night for you...
If you're looking for a rose amongst the thorns, why not check in The Garden? Back by popular demand, The Grounds are proud to present the first singles night of 2019. Hosted in The Garden, the night will feature a range of activities to help you get to know each other with speed dating, giant games and trivia on offer.
Need a little help working up some courage? With a complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival and the Garden Bar open throughout the night, we've got you covered. Pizza will be roamed through the Garden as well so you're guaranteed not to leave hungry and alone.
No need to worry about the cold, because its about to get hot in here.
Please note: this event is for 24 - 39 year olds only.
Friday 20th of September
7:00pm - 10:30pm
- Complimentary glass of bubbles on arrival
- Roaming pizza throughout the night
- Speed dating under the Arbour
- Giant games in the Patio
- Trivia and Live Music in the Gazebo
- Garden Bar open for drinks
- Photo opportunities and more...
- This event is for 24 - 39 year olds only.
- One ticket provides entrance to The Grounds Garden and a night of love, entertainment and fun.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages will be available from the Garden Bar, with a select menu on offer at the BBQ.
- Proof of ID will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- In order to cater to everyone fairly, tickets are available and limited based on Gender. If you would prefer not to specify your gender, please contact us directly for tickets.
- Whilst the Garden is beautiful, we ask that all major PDA be saved for the bedroom.
- The Grounds cannot guarantee love will be found on the night, however we will do our best to facilitate the perfect atmosphere and opportunities.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any further details.
Image credit: https://www.instagram.com/hassanabdallah_/
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year