Snapchat Young Lions 2020 - Sydney Marketing Category Workshop
The Snapchat Young Lions Competition Australia 2020 is open to teams of two young advertising professionals at the start of their career.
We will be holding a free workshop for each Young Lions category in Sydney. Learn from past winners and take the opportunity to ask any questions you may have around the brief.
This event is open to all young professionals interested in entering the Snapchat Young Lions Competition within the MARKETING category.
The Marketing category, sponsored by The Real Media Collective, is open to a team of two marketing professionals working for client companies that engage the services of advertising and communications companies (i.e. Intel, Coca-Cola). We do not accept advertising/media agencies or freelancers to compete in the Young Marketers competition. Original, engaging creative work starts with a strong brief. Teams must work to come up with a concise, direct and effective brief – the kind that will clearly act as a creative springboard for an agency.
Teams will be tasked with creating an integrated digitally led campaign and expected to use digital led executions and the technology behind them to solve the brief.
The format for this workshop is:
- 8am: Arrivals & Breakfast - Register at security with photo ID and wait in the foyer for collection by an Australia Post representative. Signs will be displayed in the foyer to assist you.
- 8:30am: Welcome & The 2020 Marketing Brief
- 9:00am: Advice from past competitors – what they learnt at Cannes Young Lions
- 9:15am – A judge’s perspective – what makes a winning entry
- 9:25am: Q&A for all speakers
- 9:35am: Wrap-up (all speakers available for extra questions if necessary)