Social Innovation Summit 2019
Date and Time
We believe individuals can transform their organisations by learning key frameworks and approaches towards purpose-driven culture and social innovation.
What is the Social Innovation Summit About?
The Social Innovation Summit 2019 is a full day immersive, fully catered event that designed to stimulate innovation and put our heads together around how to tackle some of the world’s greatest challenges.
We have brought together 30+ expert speakers including the CEO of Greenpeace, Australia Pacific, a number of Impact Investors, workshops on topics ranging from climate action to digital inclusion to mobilising human capital. This event is perfect for purpose-driven individuals, teams interested amplifying impact, and Not-for-profits ready to ramp things up.
What are some of the outcomes you'll get from attending the Summit?
- An immersive full day of discussion and insights from over 30+ expert guest speakers and thought leaders from a range of industries (including Impact Investors).
- Practical workshops on topics ranging from climate action to digital inclusion to mobilising human capital.
- Fully catered event with complimentary snacks, refreshments and lunch.
Who's speaking at the Summit?David Ritter — CEO of Greenpeace Australia Pacific
Sally McCutchan — CEO and Executive Director at Impact Investing Australia
Amanda Miller — Impact Investor at Impact Generation Partners | Co-Chair at Philanthropy Australia
Usman Iftikhar — Co-Founder and CEO of Catalysr | 2018 Commonwealth Young Person of the Year
Natalie Kyriacou — Founder and CEO at My Green World | Forbes 30 Under 30
Nick Byrne - Founder and CEO of Type Human
Dr Zara Lasater - Head of Programs Design at GoodShepherd Microfinance
Bradley Deacon - Cyber Investigator
Henry Dobson - Founding Director at the Institute of Technological Ethics
Chris Harrison - UX Designer at MeBank
Anita Grindlay - Director at EQ Health
Tristan Cole - Co-Founder at Sempo
James Lolicato - Co-Founder and Director at Pride Cup
Andrea Christie — Blockchain PH.D Researcher: Using Blockchain Technology for Social Impact
Jane Kou — CEO & Founder of Bring Me | 2019 Startups to Watch List�
Megan Wright — President of Social Innovation Network | Panel Member at Impact Investing Australia
Kelly Hutchinson — Founder of DSI4AU | Co-Chair of Pearcey Institute
Matthew Boyd — CEO and Co-Founder of Vollie
Bridgette Reid — Co-Founder of Seer Creative Agency
See full speaker lineup at: www.socialinnovationsummit.org.au
What kind of content is being covered?
1. Why do frameworks for approaching Social Innovation enable REAL impact
2. How do we stimulate organisational culture toward impact
3. How do we deal with HUGE issues like Climate Change?
4. How do we keep ourselves safe and well online?
5. How do we access funds for impact?
6. How do we mobilise human capital and get more people living on purpose?7. What does it mean to design ethically?
8. What does it mean to be diverse and inclusive?
9. What is the Rise of Social Enterprise?
Not only that - your voice will be heard! We are providing a data-driven, 2-way conversation opportunity between our audience and the on-stage presenters. The insights we generate collectively will be shared only with those who come.
Become a leader for the coming age! See more information on key discussion topics at: www.socialinnovationsummit.org.au
Key Topic Discussions:
- Climate Action / Environmental Sustainability
- Mental Health, Cyber Security and Digital Inclusion
- Organisational Culture / Engagement
- Blockchain for Impact
- Finding Purpose
- Getting people motivated and engaged by mobilising human capital
- Designing Ethically
- Technology and Impact
- Cross Sector Collaboration
- Philanthropy and Impact Investing
- Generating wealth
Corporates and large Businesses (Intrapreneurs)
Local and State government
Startups (In particular Social + Tech Entrepreneurs) + SME’s
Co-working and Innovation Spaces
Academia / Education Institutions + Students
General Public who want to see change for the better
*Please ask us for discounts if you are SIN Member, a NFP, a Student, or an organisation looking to book five tickets.
Official Event Sponsors:
The Digital Innovation Festival - Hosted by the Victorian Government - https://dif.vic.gov.au/
Sharetree - https://sharetree.org/
Goodsmiths - https://www.goodsmiths.org
See You There!
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year