SPARK THE CHANGE MELBOURNE 2019
Date and Time
"Spark the Change is a conference designed for current and aspiring leaders to discuss, discover and learn about the ways to make a difference to their workplace and society by creating meaning and purpose in their work and the work of others.“
Visit the Spark the Change Melbourne website
Your Spark the Change Registration gives you:
- A Spark the Change Conference ticket
- A ticket to the After-Conference Network Drinks function on 13 September (5.00-6.30 pm at Storey Hall)
- An invitation to join the Spark the Change Melbourne Meetup group
Spark the Change Conference - 13 September 2019
Spark the Change is a global movement that has reached 8 cities across the globe with events in Paris, Amsterdam, Toronto, Pune, Melbourne, Montreal, Casablanca and soon also in London.
Spark the Change Melbourne brings people together to explore meaning and purpose in work. The conference is for the whole organisation and is devoted to making your company a dynamic, happy place to work – from delivering fast innovation to growing high-performing teams through inspiring leadership, and increased purpose and meaning those that work there.
We bring together Entrepreneurs, Thought Leaders, Business Leaders, and Disruptors who already went through a positive change, and are keen to share their learnings.
The 2019 conference is curated to Inspire, Educate and Engage with content on 3 levels:
1. You, the Individual - learning through Stories of Inspiration
- Make changes in your own work and life by finding and living through purpose
- Ethics, resilience and well-being
- How leaders have used the ‘why’ to create and evolve organisations with purpose, motivating, empowering and engaging staff in the vision of their organisation
- How purpose and meaning in organisations is balanced with long term commercial sustainability and goals. Ethics. Business Models
- Fostering genuine connections in the workplace and workplace collaboration
- How to have real and meaningful conversations, engage people, overcome resistance. How to have the right conversations to innovate and change in the workplace
- Community and belongingness, diversity and inclusion
Spark the Change Melbourne Meetup Group
This Meetup is designed to foster the Community aspect of our goals, so that stories of inspiration, partnering for social impact, collaboration and belongingness carry on beyond the walls of a conference venue.
These Meetups will be announced to members of the group on an ongoing basis throughout the year and in the lead up to the annual event will be held on a monthly basis.
We welcome you to join our Meetup Group here:
Refunds are available 14 days prior to the event
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for disadvantaged young girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year
Community based learning experts We help companies become learning organisations by giving their people the opportunities to learn and network with the best training, events and meetups. We run LAST Conference, Spark the Change and 1st Conference in Melbourne, and assist with LAST Conferences in Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. Tabar operates by helping our community reinvent their organisations using agile, lean and systems thinking methods and principles, through Deep Learning Events such as conferences, training and professional meetups.