Summer Solstice - Ignite Your Vibe
Date and Time
The Summer Solstice is a gateway at the climatic point, the energy of the sun at its fullness, a moment when we can metaphorically embrace the full light, the fire! to Ignite our vibe and help us thrive.
With the fire we can burn through the remaining sludge from the year. The stuff we want to leave behind and not take with us into 2020.
Once the sludge has cleared we have a clearer vision to set fire to the rockets of desire that will blast us into the best year yet.... oooh Sounds great!
Join me in the healing power of sound, and active breathwork to fuel the flames of the summer solstice and ignite your vibe!
This is a powerful and transformative experience is designed to train our bodies to function more effectively, self-regulate and maintain harmony in our everyday lives. If you are feeling stuck, rundown or just flat in your life then this is the super boost you need to get the vibes moving.
- -Learn to self-regulate your body, emotions, and thoughts
- Clear the noise in your mind and improve your concentration
- Gain inner awareness feeling happy and peaceful.
- Rejuvenate the body by decreasing stress hormones (cortisol, adrenaline etc.). And increase feel-good hormones (oxytocin, serotonin)
- Soothe adrenal fatigue
- connect deeper into your authentic intuition
- connect with your heart allow your bodies inner wisdom to heal itself.
We will be using the power of sound, breath and ancient healing wisdom to help you nurture you body, mind and emotions. To walk away feeling blissful and joyous after bathing in the sacred sounds of the didge, gong, drums, crystal bowls, channeled vocals and many more layers of sound vibrations. Guaranteed to open your consciousness and inspire more harmony in your life.
See you there... be sure to prebook (spaces are limited)
Date and Time
Be Still & Chill Wellness and Health Centre
206/ 658 Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year