Sustainable House Day at Narara Ecovillage
Open houses at Narara Ecovillage!
- Candys earthship 10-4pm
- Two Storey Strawbale Family Home 12-4pm
- Farrells’ house 10-4
- Jazz’s 9-Star Home 10-4
- Narara Ecovillage Hempcrete House 10-4
- The Hive 10-2
- Tiny Footprint – The Mayflower 11-4
Full event and program details: Sustainable House day at Narara Ecovillage
Want to go? Here's how to do it:
- Secure your event entry tickets: choose Morning (9:30 am-1:30 pm) or Afternoon (12:30 pm-4:30 pm) When booking the ticket, please let us know which houses you would like to visit
- Please Note: Tickets are free, but we would be very, very grateful if you help us cover costs with a donation. Suggested: $10 per person, but please feel free to pay whatever you can. Many thanks
Travelling to the event
- Please consider the environment by catching the train and using our free shuttle bus between the village and Narara Station (a 20 minute walk) The timetable will be emailed to you before the event.
- No vehicle access within the village
- Strictly no pets allowed
Getting around the village
- Please be prepared for a lot of outdoor walking. The entrance gate is about three hundred metres from most houses. Visitors will likely need to walk at least 1.5 kms, which may include the steep hill.
- Please wear sturdy shoes and wet weather protection in case of rain.
- If you need mobility parking, please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org as car access is restricted at the village.