The Collective - Christmas Gingerbread Wine-derland
Date and Time
This workshop will be a night of fun as we build and decorate delicious gingerbread houses with a selection of delicious cheese & wine.
Specific skills will be demonstrated but you get to decide how you want to use what you learn, and create your own unique work of edible art!
With bucket loads of lollies, icing, sprinkles and a selection of wines with a cheese board to enjoy, everything you will need will be provided, all you have to do is show up.
At the end of this workshop you will have a scrumptious work of art to take home, to show off and devour with your family and friends.
Skill level: Beginner
What will be demonstrated:
- How to assemble a ginger bread house
- Various design options for creating a candy wonderland
What you’ll do:
- Implement the tips and tricks shown to assemble and decorate to your hearts content.
What you’ll take home:
- A gorgeous and delicious Gingerbread House wrapped with cellophane and ribbons.
What to wear:
Comfortable clothing with sleeves that won’t drag in your handiwork, and an apron if you’re worried about messing up your clothing.
Important to know:
Ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
If you’re unable to attend, you are welcome to gift the ticket to a friend, just let us know the name change :)
All care is taken to ensure our environment is free of nut allergens, however no guarantee is made. Dairy and gluten will be present at all times.
By purchasing your ticket to this event you are giving your permission:
- to be added to our email list for The Collective
- for your image to be included in pictures of the event for publication on our social media pages. Please notify us if you do not wish to be photographed.
Please note: LH Event Management reserves the right to cancel the workshop at anytime (only in extreme circumstances), in which case full refunds will be issued.
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Nutrition for Aussie school kids
$1 = 2 meals
LH Event Management
Friendly, professional and events tailored to your community, company or faith organisation. LH Event Management takes pride in creating a variety of unique events. Lauren and her team are committed to creating a personalised service that meets your needs and budget.