The Grounds Christmas Family Night
Date and Time
The Grounds of Alexandria
7a, 2 Huntley St (events office)
THE GROUNDS CHRISTMAS FAMILY NIGHT
Santa Claus and the Elves of Alexandria have a fun-filled night planned for your little ones, so take a break from the pre-Christmas madness and come and enjoy a festive evening at The Grounds!
Santa will be roaming through the event ready for photos and for last minute wish list requests! Throughout the event, we'll also have live entertainment and engaging characters, and dancing for the kids.
Dinner will be available from The Grounds Garden BBQ from 5-8pm - see below for the menu.
This is a ticketed event with limited availability, be sure to book your tickets before it sells out.
For a full list of everything happening at The Grounds this Christmas, click here.
Burgers & Rolls:
- The Big Cheeseburger: House-grounds beef patty, 3 kinds of cheese, tomato relish, pickles and secret sauce (13.0)
- Captain Chook Burger: Crispy buttermilk chicken, fennel slaw, jalapeno aioli and cos lettuce on a pretzel bun (13.5)
- Viva Las Vego Burger: Carrot, chickpea and onion fritter, homemade chilli tomato sauce, soy mayo and vegan cheese (12.0)
- Fisherman's Roll: Fried snapper with red cabbage and tarragon slaw and lemon aiolie (13.5)
- Hale The Kale: Organic quinoa, shredded kale, tomato, capsicum, cabbage, garlic dressing and parmesan (11.0)
- Spicy Pumpkin: with Couscous, roasted root vegetables, red onion, capsicum, kale pesto and torn herbs (11.0)
- Kids Cheeseburger (9.0)
- Mini Grilled Chicken & Corn Roll (9.0)
- Crinkle Cut Fries (7.0)
- Sweet Potato Chips (7.0)
Drinks, including sodas, juices, smoothies and alcoholic options will be available from the Garden Bar.
- The event starts at 5pm sharp!
- Prizes for the best dressed (come dressed in your favourite Christmas character)
- Live Entertainment, including a visit from Santa, from 5pm-8pm
- Dinner available in The Grounds Garden from 5-8pm
- Tickets: $15 per child, $20 per adult
- Entry is free for children 3 years or younger
- Entry point will be through the gates at The Arbour
- This is not a drop off service, kids must be supervised with an adult at all times
- This event is suitable for ages 3-12 years
- Please note that this photo was from our 2017 event, and theming this year will be different.
Please contact Ceri (ceri.g@thegrounds,com.au) if you have any questions about this event.
The Grounds of Alexandria Garden
7a/2 Huntley Street, Alexandria, NSW, 2015
GETTING TO THE GROUNDS
While parking is available onsite at The Grounds (enter at 2 Huntley St, Alexandria) or in the surrounding streets, we suggest public transport. For all the details on public transport, check out our guide here.