The Comedy Store x The Grounds Comedy Night
Date and Time
Knock Knock. Who's there? The greatest comedic partnership you've ever seen...
In collaboration with The Comedy Store, The Grounds are proud to present our third comedy night in The Garden. And this ain't no joke. With a number of killer acts lined up for the evening, you won't need us to tell you why the chickens are crossing the road.
As Australia's premier stand up comedy club, The Comedy Store has over 35 years of experience delivering laughter. With comedic contacts all over the world, they've put together a line up to remember.
Need a bar for three people to walk into? The Garden Bar will be open for drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), whilst Executive Head Chef Paul McGrath has put together a special menu for the night.
The Garden is an outdoor space and 4 legged friends are welcome. With heaters throughout, there’s no need to worry about the cold either.
This event may contain coarse language and adult themes. Recommended for 15 years+. Parental discretion is advised.
Wednesday the 6th of November
6:00pm - 10:00pm
November Lineup Coming Soon...
- Humanitix is the only official platform for tickets. Tickets are not available for resale - please do not purchase tickets through unofficial resellers.
- One ticket provides entrance to The Grounds Garden and a night of LOL's.
- The Garden will be open from 6:00pm, with comedy kicking off from 7:00pm
- Tables are limited - we recommend arriving early to secure tables if you require them.
- Food and drinks must be purchased on the night. No outside food or drink is to be brought in.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages will be available from the Garden Bar, with a select menu on offer at the BBQ.
- Proof of ID will be required to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours before the event sells out
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Education programs for girls
$70 teaches a girl to read and write for a year