The Grounds Garden of Terror | Family Halloween Event
Date and Time
Calling all ghouls and ghosts, The Grounds is proud to welcome you home to The Garden of Terror...
Something is brewing and about to begin - its nearly time for little monsters to make some mischief and celebrate Halloween at The Grounds! With all your favourite werewolves and witches returning to their spooky forest, this years Garden of Terror is set to be bigger than ever.
Dress up in your scary best and trick or treat your way through the Garden of Terror, meeting and greeting the guardians at each interactive installation. Then make your way over to the dance floor as we raise the dead with some unearthly moves.
Food thats as tasty as it is spooky will be available throughout the night, whilst The Garden Bar will have a full drink menu on offer. Grab your tickets before they sell out and get ready for a night so fun you might not make it out alive...
Thursday the 31st of October
5pm - 9pm
- Parent/ Guardian: $10
- Child: $10
- Infant (Under 3 years): Free
- Family ticket (2x Adults, 2x Kids): $30
Please Note: This event has limited availability, be sure to book your tickets before The Grounds Garden of Terror sells out.
- The witching hour will begin at 5pm, sharp!
- Prizes for the best and most creative dressed little ones.
- Kids will trick or treat their way through interactive stations guarded by their favourite creepy characters.
- Break it down on the dance floor and win prizes for the best monster mash moves.
- The BBQ, Wood-fired Ovens and Garden Bar will be open 5pm - 8pm, serving up spooky treats for dinner.
- Food and drinks are available from The Garden BBQ and Garden Bar from 5pm-8pm
- Please bring a vessel for your child to collect their spooky treats!
- Free entry for children under the age of 3 years.
- Event entry point will be at the main garden gates - opposite The Potting Shed.
- This is not a drop-off service. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Join us if you dare...
Date and Time
Your booking fee is supporting
Kids Under Cover
$35 houses one young person for a night in a one-bedroom studio