The Grounds Kids Cookie Decorating Workshop, Summer School Holidays
Date and Time
The Grounds of Alexandria
7a/2 Huntley St, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
Join us at The Grounds for our Summer School Holidays at The Grounds cookie decorating and Workshop. Our experienced team will bring the fun of teaching the children how to decorate kite cookies - book now so you don't miss out, it will be one to remember! Of course, we welcome you to join us for a coffee or meal before or after the workshop too. To book a table to eat, contact us at email@example.com
In this class the kids will learn:
- Techniques for decorating sugar cookies
The kids will take home:
- A box of their four unique, hand-decorated cookies
- A colour-in sheet with their cookie recipe
- A certificate to say they have completed cookie workshop
- Classes start at 10am, 12pm, 2pm - please specify your time when purchasing tickets.
- Classes run for approximately 1 hour.
- Suitable for children between 4 to 12 years old - parents are welcome to stay with their children and help them if they’re young or sip a coffee while watching. You are the best judge to decide if this activity is appropriate for your child.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class and check in with our team in the Atrium. Be aware that the traffic and available car park in the area can be challenging, click here for more information.
- Classes will be held in the Atrium, next to our flower shop. It is an indoor space.
- This is not a drop off service. All parents are required to stay within The Grounds of Alexandria at all times while their child is in the class.
- The number of tickets remaining for each class is indicated in the drop-down menu when purchasing tickets.
- Please note dairy products and refined sugars are used for this workshop. We do not provide Gluten-free options at this time but if you wish to bring alternatives to decorate, simply Ceri prior to the event.
- Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments for us.
See you soon!